"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"~Will Rogers

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A heartbreaking plea...

"I live Parkland Dr, Durant, I have been terrorized by my neighbor's 3 Pit Bulls in the trailer NE of me for over 2 years,in city limits and leash law. The last incident less than 2 months ago, my 2 year old GGdaughter and i were chased on my golf cart by 2 of them, Animal Control said owner told him she turned them loose and nothing was done!! I have probably called 10 times and same nothing done!!! Yes, I now carry a shotgun and pistol on my 5 acres...again, in town with leash law. I am 70 and female, live alone, they have been in my barn, in an outhouse now torn down, refused to leave....owners have criminal record. Where are Durant's men, we know where the law is! Please help me before the same happens to me and/or my GGgranddaughter! One was there yesterday on a chain about 10 ft long and little children on premises."

http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/Elderly_man_killed_by_neighborhood_dogs__146762585.html?storySection=comments#commentAnchor