"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"~Will Rogers

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Media Bias?

Pitbull people like to claim that the media is biased against pitbulls and that attacks by other breeds are not reported. FALSE! I have read accounts of attacks by other breeds. I don't think the Pitbull people notice as they may only be looking for articles that contain the word Pitbull. Also when pitbulls do attack, many times only lethal force will get them to let go. That will defintely make the news. If you don't want your dog in the news, it's best to treat it like a family member and keep it in the house when you can't be supervising it(or letting it out in a secure fenced area for short periods of time) and PLEASE do not leave it outside when you are not at home. I do not believe in getting dogs just to leave them outside. If that's your idea of home security, get ADT.