"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"~Will Rogers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Pitbull Owners' Creed




I will troll all comment threads on the net about pits religiously.

I will lie through my teeth if need be about my dog and its kind.

I will swear at and openly threaten people I disagree with.

I will publicly defame little kids, the elderly, and anyone else pits attack.

I will always without exception blame all victims of pit attacks- never the dog/s.

I will never talk about killings or maulings by pits except to blame the victims.

I will suppress the pictures of shredded people and dead animals that pits have attacked.

I will backstab all pit owners whose dogs attack people and label them 'irresponsible'.

I will be careless about how secure my dog is.

I will place my pit near kids every chance I get to prove a point.

I will distract from facts and studies any way I can.

I will compare laws about pits to human racism.

I will use aliases for pit breeds to distract from the facts of maulings.

I will dress up my dog as a ballerina and post it online.

I will use the words irresponsible, gentle, and lick excessively.

I will mention the little rascals dog daily.

I will accept two weeks of coddling as rehab for a killer dog.

I will aid the deceptive rehoming of vicious dogs into homes with kids.

I will fight for preferential treatment of pits in shelters while other dogs die.

I will continue to beg the help of ARA's as dupes for our cause.
I will. Amen.