"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"~Will Rogers

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Child killed by rescue dog

"A child has just died and all most of you can bicker about is where the blame should be cast. How about showing some compassion for this family who just lost their newborn child? Have none of you made mistakes as a parent? I know I have ma...de more than my fair share of mistakes. We can not possibly make this father feel more guilty about being asleep while this happened than he already feels about what has happened. Praying for this family as they struggle to face the future without their beautiful little child and for the siblings that were also in the home."

That being said, no dog(especially a rescue who probably hasn't been socialized and trained) should be around children unsupervised.