"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"~Will Rogers

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Loose Dogs

http://www.news9.com/story/17315926/family-complains-about-dangerous-pit-bull-problems-in-sw-okc-neighborhood

If you have a problem with loose dogs in your neighborhood, as far as I'm concerned, you need to be locked and loaded. Your pet's should not be injured or killed because someone else can't be responsible for their dogs. Also I see more of this type of incidents happening with people that have wooden fences. People with dogs that are capable of inflicting serious injury/death should have chain length fencing. You can also by those things that you put into the links so your dog can't see through the fencing. I'm thinking of getting those for my side of our fencing by my neighbor's house(we live in a corner). His little dog is always loose and one day Gremlin, my Dogue de Bordeaux, got so agitated that the dog was running along our fencing he bite his tongue so severe, we had to go to the emergency vet for stitches.