"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went"~Will Rogers

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Yet another example

http://lancasteronline.com/article/local/620172_Pit-bull-attack-victim-in-good-condition.html

"It is a SAD DAY for Pit Bulls once again. As an owner of a Muscle Breed myself, I can honestly say that I have endured many comments from people who are ignorant to the breed and in ownership of these dogs in general. People seem to forget DOGS are not CUPABLE for their actions....Owners are cupable, for they are saying they can handle the dog and are willing to make sure that everyone is safe including the dog. I do not put my dogs in positions that I know they cannot deal with. In this case the women not owning the dog for very long needed to be HYPER VIGILENT...obviously that didn't happen. That the boy was so seriously injured and yet another dog paid with its life is simple WRONG ! People need to know they are RESPONSIBLE for their DOGS in everyway."

Typical pitty response. Though there are more pits looking for homes then there are people wanting to adopt them(I think that's why many pit people follow the Lay's Potato Chip attitude), they will still careless who these dogs injure, only expect the dog should still get to live after the attack-NOT!.